Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I am having.......


A BOY!! Declan David... I have to admit, I was a little disappointed at first, but I am just so happy he's healthy!! I look at Aidan's pics when he was a newborn and I can't help but get excited like I was with Aidan! I can't wait to see who he looks like, how his personality is, if he has lots of hair, if he sucks his thumb or takes a pacifier...etc! After the ultrasound he wouldn't settle down! He kept kicking and moving around. He has calmed down today, and I laugh at the personality he seems to have so far! He is like his mommy!! I get pissed and hyper, but then I calm down and it doesn't bother me anymore. Aidan and Chad want revenge,lol! Aidan hardly ever stopped moving when he started and Declan seems to take breaks! I love this!! I say I don't want to have anymore, but I am learning to love the differences between pregnancies and I can't wait to see how different (or the same) my boys are going to be! Maybe there will be another.........

No comments: